Search engine optimization (SEO) is a way to capture organic traffic to your website from search engines.
A Maryland SEO Company for over a Decade
Dragonfly meets with Washington, DC clients to address their unique SEO needs. We’ve provided services to DC area businesses, schools, and government agencies.
Why is SEO important for your business?
Because about 90% of all online experiences start with a search engine, including purchasing decisions. To ignore search engine optimization is to ignore the importance of that potential traffic, and to lose out on the potential revenue it can generate.
Without a digital marketing strategy that includes SEO, you’re yielding your industry to your competitors. Today, a website without SEO may as well not exist at all.
Why Choose Us?
Dragonfly Digital Marketing is an 11-year-old SEO company that has always believed ethical search engine optimization strategies are not only possible, but extremely effective in delivering long-term online success.
Dragonfly Digital Marketing differs from our SEO competitors in three distinct ways:
- We see our clients as partners and work closely with them to ensure the quality of our content.
- We ensure that our clients have total control of their properties, including Analytics, websites, Adwords, and any other programs we use to run their campaign.
- We will not work for any of your direct competitors while we’re working for you.
A Customized SEO Approach
Your business is one-of-a-kind. As a result, we customize our campaigns to meet your unique needs. Every campaign begins with a questionnaire to help us better understand your business and your goals. Dragonfly will then analyze your industry competitors and determine what’s working and what isn’t, and design your campaign based on our findings.
A Time-Tested SEO Strategy
After our initial analysis of your website, we then work to improve your site’s foundation and grow your online footprint, both in the Washington, DC area and, if necessary, nationally. We utilize:
- Keyword Research
- Title, META, and Alt tag Optimization
- Inbound Link Earning
- On-site Content (such as site pages and infographics)
- Off-site Content (such as guest posts and press releases)
In addition to these services, you’ll be provided in-depth, customized monthly reports that review the current status of the campaign and layout future efforts.
Our results speak for themselves. Check out some of our case studies.