Organic digital strategies should be complimented with paid marketing strategies. Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaigns help bring sales and leads that would otherwise be lost.
Paid advertising works to boost visits to your website. People are 52% more likely to click on a paid ads when they make a Google search. Since 74.5% of all internet searches are made through Google, making sure your business is at the top of search engine result pages (SERP) is key. You only pay for your ad when a person clicks on it and is directed to your site.
PPC traffic has high conversion rates and increases revenue, sales, and leads. Since these ads are targeted, they’ll be seen by the demographic you’re actually looking to sell to. PPC has the power to increase brand awareness by 80%, and is being incorporated into digital marketing strategies worldwide.
What PPC Ads Can Do For Your Business
- Target your audience
- Develop brand awareness and recognition
- Generate results quickly
- Give you a competitive advantage
- Covert buyers
- Connect you with local customers
- Provide measurable results
At Dragonfly Digital Marketing, our dedicated staff approaches establishing and monitoring your pay-per-click campaigns with the following goals:
- Increase your ads’ click-through-rates
- Lower costs per click
- Decrease conversion costs
- Increase the overall quality of your site’s visitors
We do this by providing:
- Keyword research
- Ad creation
- Ongoing campaign management (bid adjustments, negative keywords, etc.)