Digital marketing is an ever-changing field that must be open to new ideas and new ways of doing things. What works today will not necessarily work in the future, so digital marketing is always in need of new voices to help us understand the current digital landscape. Dragonfly Digital Marketing is committed to promoting the future of digital marketing by helping future digital marketers, whose voices will help evolve the landscape in which we work. That’s why we’re offering a yearly scholarship to students interested in the digital marketing field. If you’re a student interested in digital marketing (social media, content, paid advertising, and SEO), we’d love to receive an application from you!
Each year, $500 will be awarded to one student who best demonstrates a future dedication to the field of digital marketing.
Who Can Apply?
Undergraduate and graduate students can apply for the scholarship. They must be enrolled at an accredited college, university, or graduate school and have proof of that enrollment.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
- Write an essay of 1000 or more words answering the following question: What will the future of digital marketing look like?
- Essay submissions open February 15th and close December 15th.
- All submissions should be sent to [email protected] in the form of a .doc file.
- Please write “Scholarship Essay Submission” in the subject line of your email.
- Applicants should include their full name, university name, phone number, and email address along with the submission.
- Your essay must be original. Non-original essays will be immediately disqualified.
- We will judge the essay based on thoughtfulness, creativity, and uniqueness of voice.
- The winner will be announced by January 5th, 2024 and notified via email.
Applicants’ personal information and essays will not be shared and are for internal use only.
Please email [email protected] with any questions.